Welcome to the Date Panchang. Please review the following terms and conditions concerning your use of digitally released electronic content such as website, applications, mobile apps, etc. (Site) by Date Panchang. By using Site, including downloading materials, you agree to these terms and conditions. Date Panchang reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions apply to all uses of Site, both now and in the future. These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional, communications.
Any action related to Site will be governed by Indian and foreign laws. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply.
The logo, design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects are registered trademarks or trademarks (the "Marks") of either Date Panchang in the India and/or other jurisdictions. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Date Panchang.
Except where otherwise specified, the contents of Site are copyright (c) 2017 Date Panchang, All rights reserved.
The contents of the application are subject to protection under India and foreign copyright laws. You may not copy or distribute any portion of Site, except as necessary to view Site.
Information Collection and Use
You can generally visit our Site without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in certain sections of this Site, to use certain services, we may require you to register for an account, or we may invite you to submit questions or comments or request information, or some personal information regarding yourself.
Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may ask that you complete and submit an online form with personally identifiable information such as your name, username, email address, job title, address, birth details and phone number. We may use your personally identifiable information to deliver certain services, products or information you have requested, verify your authority to enter certain password protected areas of the Site, send you notices for products and/or services that you have used or that may be of interest to you (if you have opted in to receive such notices) and improve the content and general administration of the Site.
We may use small text files called "cookies" to improve overall Site experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you. Cookies must be enabled for you to use certain areas of the Site.
The Site may track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, IP addresses, External Web Sites (defined below) linked to, and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We will not share your information to a third party unless it is important to serve you better.
We will also disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any other company or organization except we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Date Panchang participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Date Panchang assets to which this Site relates.
Links to Third Party Sites
We process your personally identifiable information in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you, the individual. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your personally identifiable information is accurate, complete, current and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use.
We may employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Date Panchang may use encryption, secure socket layer, firewalls, internal restrictions, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
Date Panchang provides you with the ability to review, correct and delete any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided to us. If you wish to review or correct any information you have provided to us, you may contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We may limit or deny access to your personally identifiable information where providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive in the circumstances, or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws or regulations.
1. You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
Ownership and Protection of Content and Intellectual
1. Date Panchang Intellectual Property: Date Panchang's licensors retain all ownership of, and intellectual property rights in the Site. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Date Panchang, including the right to charge a free access or use of the Websites.
2. Intellectual Property in content: ownership of, and intellectual property rights in, any unmodified content, are owned exclusively by the publisher of such content. Any permitted modification of the content is owned by the party making the modification to the content, provided ownership of the unmodified content remains with the publisher. You may not remove any identifications, attributions, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions contained in any content; you shall not change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Date Panchang reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Date Panchang shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration, to be held at Solapur, Maharashtra, India, in accordance with the applicable Government of India rules and the decision of the arbiters shall be binding on the parties thereto.
1. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
2. You understand that Date Panchang uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
3. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another Websites so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Date Panchang, or any other Date Panchang service.
4. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Date Panchang customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
5. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Date Panchang of other Date Panchang customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account.
9. When YOU visit the site, or send e-mails to Date Panchang you unequivocally and unconditionally consent to receive communications from Date Panchang electronically.
10. By using the Site, user agrees that some of the services provided here are according to Hindu Dharmashaastra and MuhoortaShaastra.